There are hundreds of perfect icebreaker questions out there, and it’s for a good reason! You’ll love these questions that encourage team building. When you get a group of people together, no matter how talented they may be individually, it can be awkward at first to bring everyone to the same page.
Friendships and working relationships will form over time, but if you want to build the strongest team possible, sometimes it takes a little encouragement. That’s exactly why these icebreaker questions work. Use them to get your team comfortable with each other, and well-bonded. The closer they feel, the better they will work together. As a result, you’re likely to see more success throughout your business, as you create an environment that will ensure everyone loves coming to work each day.
1. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
2. If you could choose any person from history to be your imaginary friend, who would it be, and why?
3. You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life – what is it?
4. What fictional world or place would you most like to visit?
5. If you could live in any country, where would you live?
Again, these are just a few questions to get you started. As stated above, there are endless possibilities when it comes to creating questions that will get your team thinking, connecting, and growing together. Use these five icebreakers as a way to jumpstart that bonding experience, and encourage working relationships throughout your business. The more comfortable your team is, the better they’ll be able to work together, and that can start with something a simple as a great icebreaker.