The thought of team building activities typically inspires images of trust falls, shoes tied into a giant knot, or otherwise not-so-exciting tasks that may give you pause when thinking about setting up a team building event for your own company.
The good news is that team building in New York isn’t like that! And with team building activities proven to help boost your employees’ morale and engagement, why not give one of these five fun, unique companies a shot to show just how cool team building can be.
1. TrivWorks – TrivWorks will design a custom trivia night for your employees all with the goal of getting your team talking and bonding! TrivWorks’ magic is in the relaxed, yet competitive atmosphere a fun night out playing a game of trivia creates.
2. Shake Rattle & Roll is a long-running, sold-out, all-request, rock ‘n’ roll party that is the largest piano entertainment company in the Northeast. Shake Rattle & Roll will have your team laughing together all in time to a great beat.
3. Museum Hack – Jump on an incredible scavenger hunt of New York’s best museums with Museum Hack! These completely customized tours of the Met or American Museum of Natural History aren’t your grandma’s museum tour. Your team will spend a couple of hours laughing, learning, and racing each other through museum halls!
4. The Art Studio NY – The Art Studio NY will tap into your team’s creative side with a customized art class and workshop! Your team will end up creating something special to take home – and there may even be the chance for a glass of wine!
5. ICE – Bond over good food and conversation! That’s exactly what ICE hopes your team will get out of one of their over 200 professional cooking classes. Your team will pick up a few culinary tricks, but most importantly, will spend time together whipping up something delicious.
Again, team building in New York doesn’t have to inspire dread amongst your team. We’d almost guarantee that your team members will leave one of these five activities asking when the next company outing will be!