For many, company team building can be seen as a luxury rather than a necessity, but that may not always be the case. In fact, your company could be suffering from a lack of engaging, fun team building activities. Below are eight signs from Forbes that your business needs to seriously consider investing in team building:
- Employees aren’t seeing eye to eye.
- You notice signs like people gossiping in hushed whispers, politics are more engaging than actual work, and it’s the same people over and over speaking up in meetings.
- Your team isn’t collaborating.
- Company performance is down, processes are breaking down, and you people are often lady o absent.
- Team building is a good idea for any team, regardless of these warning signs!
- Your team doesn’t have clear goals, the goals that do exist aren’t being met, and there’s a lack of focus in meetings.
- Team members are battling among each other.
- You’ve recently introduced new products or processes.
For more information on any of these eight warning signs that your team needs to bond, check out the full article on Forbes.com: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2016/05/16/eight-signs-your-team-could-benefit-from-team-building-activities/2/#4f7382f371de