The best way to build a strong business is to first build a strong team. Your company is only as good as the components putting it together. That’s why team building itself remains such an important aspect of what businesses actually do. It’s not enough to simply hire people and train them. Instead, training them to work together for a greater purpose is the key.
For centuries, everyone from famous writers, notable scientists, to athletes and CEOs have recognized the importance of strong teamwork, and just how necessary it is to reach a higher level of success. Because of those successes, most people are all too willing to share their thoughts and opinions on team building, no matter the industry you may be in.
Looking to get your team inspired? Let’s check out five inspirational quotes to rev up your team’s motivation. You can use them as so much more than just ‘quotes to hang on the wall,’ or to send out to your team: Use them as your mantra, and make sure everyone is on board with the message and goal you’re trying to reach together.
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller (BrainyQuote)
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie (Inc.)
- “Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek (Inc.)
- “In union, there is strength.” – Aesop (Teampedia)
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford (Teampedia)